Tuesday 1 February 2011

Enjoy a Meal Cooked by me and my Students!! at Nelson & Colne College

A lot of you know that I teach at Nelson and Colne College, but did you know what I do!! and that you can come and have a lovely meal to try it out for yourself!!

Both of my Classes are run by work based students from  local eateries such as Fence Gate, Sparrow Hawk, Banisters, Crow wood, The Eagle at Barrow and Red pump in Clitheroe to name just a few!!

The restaurant is open for Lunch most days and for Dinner on Thursday Evening, If you want to sample the food I produce with my students book for Tuesday Lunch in the Restaurant, or Thursday Dinner in the Bistro I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Below are just a Few of the Dishes prepared by my students over the last few weeks!

image2436014010019016022

We are currently offering a special offer of

Tuesday, Wednesday and  Thursdays -  3 courses for only £7.50

Dinner in the Bistro (Thursday Nights)

During February and March -  2 courses for £9.95

To book Call 01282 440334 or 01282 440332.

Although the Menu Changes weekly here are a few of the dishes we have had on the menus over the last couple of weeks

Royale of Chicken with a Leek and Wild Mushroom Ragout

Spicy Smoked Haddock and saffron Velouté a soft poached egg and grilled asparagus

Black pudding-stuffed lamb with minted broad beans, fondant potato and rosemary jus

Steamed Duck Breast with a Parsnip Tart, Beetroot and red wine reduction

Triple chocolate brownies with warm chocolate fondue and White Chocolate mousse

Hope you can come and Join us and tell them I sent You!!

Joe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment